Focus and Scope
WJSSR focuses on Empirical research and practical experience of a wide range of research areas including anthropology, economics, political science, psychology and sociology and other relevant fields.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
The journal adopts double-blind peer review (also called anonymous peer review). On one hand, the reviewers do not know the author’s identity. On the other hand, the authors do not know who accept to review their manuscripts. After accepting the review task, the external reviewers should return the review result in two weeks.
2017 quarterly, published in March, June, September and December
2016 quarterly, published in March, June, September and December
2015 Semiannual, published in June and December
2014 Semiannual, published in June and December
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
- Academic Journal Articles
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE)
- CNKI Scholar
- Cosmos Impact Factor
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI)
- Electronic Journals Library (EZB)
- Global Impact Factor (GIF)
- Google Scholar
- Library and Archives Canada
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Refseek academic search engine
- Scientific Indexing Service (SIS)
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universal Impact Factor
- WZB Library
- Zeitschriftendatenbank (ZDB)